The Sunspire Tender is the heart you never see
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Joining 
@Rannoch and @Pyro for visibility - got permission to PP him so he's there with her :p

When her son told her of the pack he had joined, she wanted to join in - not only because he had spoke highly of their leader, but also because her loner life was dragging her down. She had kept silent the fate of his father, wanting to wait for a more private meeting to express her grief. She followed him up the mountain from the red canyon she had found herself in, steady on her feet even with the stones shifting beneath them. Though she had never lived on a mountain, her journey had taken her over many and it had become second nature to the wise woman.

When they approached the border, she kept behind her son, their voices joining together to call upon the Sunspire's leader. It was then that she waited, uncertain of what to expect.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch was intrigued by the call that had harmonized with Pyro's—it was a voice that he had never heard before. Curious, Rannoch threw back his head and responded, letting both wolves know that he was on his way. 

Rannoch had been on the other side of the mountain, and it took him a substantial amount of time to make it to where Pyro and Malice stood. "Pyro!" Rannoch barked once they were in sight, and he jogged to clear the remaining distance between them. "Sorry to keep you both waiting!" His posture was proud, and his expression welcoming; any friend of Pyro's was a friend of his. 

The similarities between both wolves were obvious—Rannoch realized this after a giving the stranger a once-over. Despite his inkling, he didn't bring it up. Instead, he asked, "Who did you bring home with you?"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was a patient creature, and the time that was spent with her son alone was anything but boring. She nuzzled his fur gently for a while, surprised at how big he had gotten. One could easily see they were related. He had her warm eyes and chocolate coloring, with his father's dots and friendly giant appearance. She was so proud of him - that he had found home among others. Silently she wondered if he had stolen a girl's heart yet, like the good mother and grandmother she was.

She bowed like the lady she was at Rannoch's arrival, surprised again at the similarities between this male and her dead mate. She turned to check his tail behind him, confirming this was not Burke or even Sebastian for that matter. She wondered if he was another part of the Rochester family she didn't know about, but silenced her curiosities with a smile.

At Rannoch's question, she decided to answer herself. Though she didn't doubt that Pyro had good things to say about her, she'd rather introduce herself than be introduced. I am Malice, Pyro's mother. She answered happily, her stance lowered and respectful instead of her usual high-and-mighty way of carrying herself. He spoke highly of this place - of you - and we would be very grateful if I were allowed a place among your wolves. The widow was easily satisfied with things, so if this was not meant to be than she would retreat. As long as she had a view of the sky, there was little room for error in which way she was going. I don't come without skills either. She added, wondering if the male wanted to hear of it.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch was awed by the manner in which Malice presented herself—her words and actions were far more ornate than most wolves he had encountered. "Family is extremely important to me, and always welcome in Sunspire." Rannoch responded and glanced at Pyro fondly, "So, you may join our ranks, Malice." 

Though, Rannoch was curious; he directed his next statement exclusively at Malice. "I still do want to know how you will provide to Sunspire, though. Please, tell me what skills you possess." Rannoch's ears were pressed forward, and his expression encouraging.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She smiled at the grey male's acceptance. You are too kind. She chuckled softly, respectfully. The way she was allowed him reminded her of the day she was (sort of) accepted into the Dark Brotherhood that lay just a bit farther from the sea when one went down the mountains. She didn't have to read the stars to know that much. Burke had taken her from her own pack to his only because she had accidentally been carrying his children. By doing so, they created the lovely Pyro who now was perhaps one of the bigger reasons she was allowed to join the Sunspire ranks.

I'm a trained guardian, a fighter if you will. She informed rather proudly but not cocky. I'm also a good navigator - the night sky can bring me anywhere you want, perhaps if you want to send a message.
~Adopt Avalon!~

Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch smiled. "Your skills will be appreciated here at Sunspire—I'm more than willing to accept you into my ranks," he replied. 

With his attention divided between both wolves, Rannoch asked, "May I have the honors of taking you on the grand tour of your new home?"
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She smiled at the gray male, then at her son all before she thought of what Burke might've thought of this situation. He wasn't a very trusting man, perhaps he would've seen it as a trap or something. Usually she sided with him on things but she couldn't do that now. She had to trust her own judgment and that meant joining her son in the Sunspire's ranks.

I'd be honored. She commented, not sure if Pyro had any duties to attend to but she would make sure she was fine with just Rannoch alone. He wasn't a mommy's boy anymore, after all.
~Adopt Avalon!~

Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Malice accepted Ranoch's proposal, and he grinned in reply. "Well then," he prompted with a wave of his tail, "Let's go!" 

Although Pyro did not decide to join them—there were some matters within the territory he had to attend to—Rannoch and Malice toured Sunspire's claimed territory.  The excursion ended just as the sun began to fall below the horizon, and Rannoch split from Malice to allow her some time alone settle into her new home.