The Sunspire Can't use an old map to see new lands
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
His tail swayed side to side at his hocks when Rannoch offered to show him around. I'd appreciate that, thank you, he responded. Mapping could be tedious, and if he had help with the main areas, he could do the rest in sections and knock them out a lot faster.

If it's alright, I'd like to see all caches first, since they are the most likely target for intruders. He wasn't being too pushy, was he? I was also trying to map the dens without getting too close, he confessed.

Rueger was a protector at heart, and he didn't feel worth anything unless he had his plans in places to prevent any intruders from getting in in the first place. If they did, he could at least track them quickly by knowing where they might be headed before they knew themselves.

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 03, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 05, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 06, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 07, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 09, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 10, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - August 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Can't use an old map to see new lands - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 03:13 PM