The Sunspire nothing makes sense, so i won't think about it
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth could have shed a tear. His sadness and hurt was so evident in the way he spoke and smiled that she came in closer and sat by his side. She gave him a sympathetic look and nodded "me too. Seabreeze and Olive...What they did wasn't quite right huh?" she began. She wasn't exactly sure why they left, but they had abandoned their friends and family, broke their promise of loyalty. That in itself was pretty messed up. She had previously assumed that it had something to do with the nasty feline that had attacked Ibis, maybe it scared Seabreeze so much she thought they couldn't protect her and her pups anymore. "Losing friends like that really hits ya hard. I don't know why they did it, but maybe the cat just had the mothers really spooked? Seabreeze took some damage...I did too." she spoke hesitantly unsure what to say to make him feel comfortable. An idea struck her quite suddenly and she perked up "Ya know...back home we medics were sworn to a code of secrecy. Anything our patients said and requested to be kept silent would be locked away real tight. So...why don't you come with me back to my den, I'll give you something to help you sleep and you can vent to me real good" she offered with a warm smile, eyes softening.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing makes sense, so i won't think about it - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 16, 2018, 05:55 PM