Barrow Fields i hunt my wild god
135 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
High expectations have come through traveling from Sangeda to Drageda. They had a mission. They’d get to Drageda, convince Heda to return, and, well, they’d return. Ajatar finding the strange man outside the pack’s old home had been an interruption and, now, finding the commander is not doing well. Helix is left feeling antsy and uncertain, sitting in one spot without being able to do anything. If Heda cannot travel in her condition for some time, they are further delayed the justice they have long since deserved.

The warrior caught word of one of the children missing—of Heda and her mate—and their search for her. She’s yet to see the commander and does not force herself before it is too soon. Word has been passed, she’d been assured, and until she has the chance to present an audience, she has to find something to do.

She wakes @Lava early the morning after their arrival, checking in on @Ajatar and @Denali before leaving the brute in care of the heir. Neither of them seems up to the task to depart after such a long journey but her restless legs have settled in far too soon. Helix takes the southern route out of Drageda, opposite the way they came in, and uses the chance to get to know her surroundings and to clear her head. It’s been years since she’s been under the rule of Heda and not living and working in a separate branch.

Salt in the air pulls memories she’s long since suppressed, inhaling a heavy breath before releasing it and turning to search for her son.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
i hunt my wild god - by Helix - August 16, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Lava - August 16, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 02, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 04, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 09, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 09, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 17, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 17, 2018, 07:36 PM