Barrow Fields i hunt my wild god
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

He has not paid much attention to the arrival of the Trigeda wolves, attention occupied by Ephraim, Mirabelle, and heda's illness. He is not a healer nor is he close enough to warrant visiting and so he busies himself with refreshing their cache and entertaining the children. 

Kiwi's absence, of course, weighs heavily on him (although, as we know, Étoille is the type to go "oh well" -- he's passive to a fault at times). For the sake of appeasing the group he takes up searching alongside the rest of the pack, hopeful for the child's return -- but also well aware of the fact that he has in his time taken on two children that must have had families they vanished from as well. So it goes.

His search brings him across two of the new wolves' paths. The moment he interrupts looks intimate even as the younger man moves to walk away; awkwardly he hesitates, knowing it's already too late for him to backpeddle. Ah, well. "Bonjour," the titan calls softly, addressing the woman who's remained in earshot.
Messages In This Thread
i hunt my wild god - by Helix - August 16, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Lava - August 16, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - August 23, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 02, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 04, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 09, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 09, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Étoille - September 17, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: i hunt my wild god - by Helix - September 17, 2018, 07:36 PM