The Sunspire we are not made whole by pain
i am made of bullets; shrapnel
6 Posts
Ooc — Tori
her questions seem valid enough to the bounty hunter as he focuses his mis-matched gaze upon her — he'd asked plenty of them in a similar vein when he led hextooth spires, after all. it's all standard and a bit relieving to know that, in the end, despite the differences that divide packs they all look for the same thing at it's core: loyalty, contribution. "i come from a pack far south of these wilds called hextooth spires," he gestures idly with a grizzled and silvered muzzle in the general direction he'd came from. not that it much mattered. hextooth spires was at least a month's travel away from the southern expansion of these teekon wilds, as he'd learned them to be called in passing. "curiosity." he offers simply at first. he pauses to draw his salmon colored tongue across his jowls. "i was born there. i spent my whole life up until recently in their ranks. but i was no longer contented with that. i wanted see what was beyond my small piece of the world." for many years he'd been an immovable mountain to the wolves of the spire: and now splitskull finds, as he hits his prime ( call it a mid-life crisis of sorts ) that he wants to explore, to expand his horizons; thus here he was.
never trust a survivor
until you found out
what he did to stay alive.
Messages In This Thread
we are not made whole by pain - by Splitskull - August 19, 2018, 05:51 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 07:01 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Splitskull - August 27, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 02:49 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Splitskull - August 31, 2018, 06:41 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 07:37 AM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Splitskull - September 01, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: we are not made whole by pain - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 07:53 AM