Broken Boulder see that young man who dwells inside his body like an uninvited guest
16 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
maybe someone he hasn't met yet??

He was 'hiding' in a patch of flowers that cool morning. Despite the smokiness still in the air, Bunyip was rather enjoying the weather they had been blessed with. Green eyes squeezed shut as he burrowed further into the patch of flowers. A few fluttery insects protested his actions and took off into the air to get away from the canine creature.

With a heavy huff, he pushed a few flowers forward before they pulled back towards his face again. Such beauty. How did I not notice you sooner? His tail swished behind him eagerly as he nosed about the earth.

For once, Bunyip seemed at peace with the world around him. It was a rarity that was bound to not last long.
minor pp is always okay (no fatal/death)
bunyip sees everyone as weird creatures
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
His eyes were quite green. That was the first thing she noticed.

Lily had only seen this wolf in passing before, but he intrigued her, especially as he started to murmur to the plants. More curious than put-off, she began to stroll toward him, mouth lifted in a friendly smile. Perhaps he was an outsider. She felt like one more and more as the days went on, as she began to withdraw from all she had once cherished.

She came to a halt in front of him, having chuffed to signal her approach several paces before. "Hallo," Lily said softly, lowering herself to be more on his level. Her nostrils flared slightly as she breathed in the wonderful floral scent, and felt the sun warm on her pelt. "They're beautiful, aren't they? And it's a lovely day to be out and about."
16 Posts
Ooc —
Bunyip was...shocked to say the least by the dark figure's appearance. He sucked in a bit of pollen and soon enough a coughing fit followed. If this meeting had intended to be nice, romantic, friendly or anything other than downhill it was quickly thwarted. Because who thought a weird hacking up a lung was hot?

Green eyes went wide as he finally managed to clear his throat. Uhhhh, uhhhh, He sputtered out as he rattled his brain for an answer. Her eyes were bright and brilliant despite the ebony cloak they were hidden in. Yeeesss? He awkwardly drew out hoping that would be the right answer.
minor pp is always okay (no fatal/death)
bunyip sees everyone as weird creatures
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Oh, my, this was off to a bad start. Lily stepped back, looking concerned as he hacked up a lung--or perhaps both of them--finally stammering out an answer after a short time of this alarming behavior. She kept smiling throughout, nodding, as if engaged in the most wonderful conversation. Secretly, she was hoping he didn't turn out to be some sort of weirdo.

"Are you okay?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. "I just wanted to say hi--I haven't seen your face here, before. I'm Lily." She was doing better at socializing, as Vilkas and her tumble into the stream receded further and further into her past. Every day, she tried to take one step further than the last. Pretty soon--she hoped--she would be back to her old self.