Duskfire Glacier I'll find my own way down, as I should
146 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Steady. Don't wanna move too...

Snap.

...fast, 
she cursed to herself silently.

The badger turned, beady eyes shining with suspicion and dirty nose wrinkling in the air. Uki froze, not even daring to breathe as she waited. 

The badger disappeared into the brush at a fast waddle, growling in alarm. Uki shot after it before it could disappear completely, finding herself face to face with a snarling badger as she burst through the foliage. 

With an outraged growl of her own as its claws found hold near her eye, leaving a gash that was dangerously close to one of the moonlight orbs, the berserker snapped her overly long fangs in its face. She swiped at it with a paw and within moments, it had barreled away into the forest - injured but not enough to meet its end. 

With an agitated whip of her feathery tail, Uki followed after the badger - sniffing the ground with hopes of picking up its scent again.
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Uki - August 27, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Alessia - August 27, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Uki - August 28, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Alessia - September 15, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I'll find my own way down, as I should - by Uki - September 19, 2018, 08:01 AM