King Elk Forest We are Royals
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
He had recruited four members and brought them back to the group, each one of them seemed promising and useful in some way. There was one member who had proved herself to be of even greater use, that member being Pixie. She had introduced an idea to him, a way to gain power, that had him hooked. He wanted her to lead their religion and teach it. He had lead them to the forest and nudged @Serem asking her to step aside with him for a few moments.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The ebony female took a quick glance at their growing pack. It was all going so smoothly. Though she knew that she should make an effort to know the recruits however she was pulled out of her thoughts when Nikan nudged her and she followed him.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan kept heading away from the group with Serem until they were a distance away where they couldn't be heard but he could still see them. "We've got some good members. All of them I hand selected. Ethos is young and willing, holds promise. Svitani may be my go to for fighting. Arille...he's going to be watched but he knows what happens if he deserts us." he spoke slowly, calculatingly his eyes focused on the group. "Pixie however. I like her the most. She has this...religion. Sacrfices and rituals to gods. Says that it would bring us all power. I want her to teach everyone, including me and you." he finished and turned his gaze toward Serem, waiting for her opinion on the matter.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem never found herself as a person of religion. It was completely foreign to her so she didn't know truly how she felt about it. "Well im not opposed to it. I will learn said religion."
”Common” "Spanish"