Hushed Willows Song for the lonely
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
Private 
@Aliac 

It had been around a week, since Apple had met another living being and the peace and quiet she had longed for so much earlier, was beginning to get on her nerves. The beautiful sights did little to distract her, so did hunting, being more of a routine neccessity than an entertainment. She longed for company, because being locked inside her own head, reminiscing constantly of her past life had become a tad bit annoying.

She had decided for a shortcut through the mountain range and after the long and arduous climb upwards she was rewarded with a lush green little valley. There she had spent the past few days hunting and recuperating, and deciding on her next actions. And on this particular day we found her sitting on a large, flat, rock, looking at the other side of the cliffs and contemplating something.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was slightly wounded after the bear attack and headed back on her way to her pack. To Sunny, how she nissed him so much. Though a wolf showed itself as she got closer. "Hello!" She calls out.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
And the record of the longest time spent, without seeing another living soul, was broken right this instant. A "hello" interrupted Apple's leisurely contemplation and made her turn to see, who the person was. Her eye met with a pleasant and nice looking she-wolf with a silver pelt, though for some reason that the older wolf would soon discover, the girl had a bit worn look. 

"Yes - how may I help you?" Apple asked.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It had been a while since she seen a wilf and she was happy that this one was a bit nive. Only time would tell for sure. "My names Aliac. My pack is close by or at least i believe so. I've been gone for so long."
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Oh, really?" Apple arched an eyebrow and regarded the wolf inquisitively, as if wondering, why had she really stopped and why was she telling this to her. On the other hand, she was not going to tell the other wolf off just because Apple could not make any sense of her yet. After all several times in her life she had approached people with a conversation they had neither asked for, nor initiated. "And, what took you so long? Any troubles?"

Lovely as the man was, their friendly banter did not continue for long and they went their separate ways soon.