Gilded Bay Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Dis' fucker ignoring her name-calling. Alright- she won't let it bother her. He seemed strange so maybe that was just part of whatever quirk was in his personality. He kept asking these strange questions, she could've sworn the Sea God's were given her some kind of prophecy. Weren't his fancy words like them in the stories? Well, she don't believe in a sea God, so maybe he was just a weirdo. A weirdo giving her what sounded like a test, "what's you're aim my guy? Ya soundin' like everythin' gotta be a such a serious choice."

"N' why? Forever thing's get borin' after a while. Doesn't feel like a waste chasin' ya feelings of excitment." She didn't care if it was long-term, because the feeling of adrenaline never seemed to be with the long-term item or moment. She went exploring to feel that excitment, to feel that pleasure of finding something- and she wasn't doing it to keep an item. She wanted the feeling.

"I don' care about that meanin' of life shit, why should I? Livin' in the moment is what makes life sweet." Norsamu chortled loudly at the very thought. What's the point of thinking so seriously? That's not fun to have to sit down and concentrate on the question, why not just go look for it rather then contemplate it? Wait- why was this man making her think such topics. Her brain isn't used to it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn - by Norsamu - September 17, 2018, 10:22 PM