Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
His smooth words keep tugging strings at her heart, that she simply couldn't help by stare, before looking away in embarassment. Shisu looked down and muttered a soft, "t-thank you," going back to her usual stuttering on words. Was it hot, or was it just her? Please don't let it just be her.

Shisu stretched her paw out to softly to roll the apple toward herself while taking a seat. She stared at the apple in curiosity, as she never tried such fruit before. She knew of it, but never took a bite. Does one just, put their teeth into it? The dame looked up toward in question at Behemoth, as she watched him wander around the trees, and then glanced back down at the apple. 'o-k..' She can figure this out, she's an adult!

She struggled to get a firm way to bite at, as when she first attempted, the apple rolled to the side. When she kept one paw by it to keep it still, the apple decided to go above the damsel's soft paws. She was biting it at the side, as the stem did not look like it was part of the snack. Why was it difficult!? Shisu was tired of embarassing herself in the moment, that she got up and loomed over the apple, take a firm bite straight off from the top, "tasty.."
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Shisu - September 17, 2018, 10:14 PM