Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
He kept staring at her, that it was hard to hard to look back toward him. She mindlessly munched at the apple, to the point she ate it all. The core and stem, including the seeds. It actually tasted pretty good, and she was rather glad it didn't involve hunting. Shisu never enjoyed the task of needing to hunt to survive, when something she took down looked at her with fearful eyes, it always made he nauseous. It made her hunt as little as possible, but she was terrible at even before she didn't like it. She wasn't too well at fighting either, her skills as a wolf were clearly below average. It could almost be a surprise how she survived this long, and look normal. It was thanks to her plush fur no one noticed her lithe bodytone.

"so, uhm, w-why are you travelling?" She was a nervous dame, but she was even more nervous at the silence. Shisu was desperate to fill that void and anxiously asked him a question. He did ask her to come with, but.. Come with where?
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Shisu - September 17, 2018, 10:33 PM