Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
I get it, I get it. He mumbled as he cleared another apple and rolled it off to side. Behemoth would have to get up and collect more here shortly. For now though he looked elsewhere. Not at Shisu and not at the trees all surrounding them. It was hard to see it through the foliage canopy but up there in the distance was the mountain. He would need to clean up his act and cash in his offer soon. If he still wanted to after all of...whatever this was.

Tell me something nobody knows, Shisu. Perhaps there was an edge of boredom to his voice with those words. Behemoth felt whatever he wanted whenever he wanted and there was no guarantee he would be feeling her meek little personality for much longer unless she managed to get interesting.

Yellow gaze looked down at one of his apples before he greedily licked at it, unsure whether he wanted to eat it just yet or not.
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Behemoth - September 18, 2018, 09:19 AM