Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She felt happy mentioning about her hobbies, and about the old Witch. Shisu actually never knew her name, even till the bitter end, all she was told was, 'I am a witch.' It was a shame she didn't learn her name, but still treasured the fond memories. Except the yelling. She got yelled at a lot for not treating the poisonous substances delicately enough.

For a moment she was going to say, 'I could help find that person.' However her maw flapped opened without words, and felt a flush crawl up her neck. They only just met, she couldn't dare offer that proposal to him. The dame did reject leaving with him too. How rude was she being tonight? Though he was her savior... And she did want to get to know him. Shisu also felt a bit of pity he had no one. 

"I-I suppose I am. But! You too, uhm, could find someone like that. You're, nice, and uhm, I'm sure a lot would like to be friends with you!" She gave a frantic responds while awkwardly fidgeting. 

All this excessive energy is getting draining... As well as her feelings that kept swaying like a wave, Shisu couldn't help but let out another yawn, "I-I'm sorry, I am a bit, tired." She admitted after a clashing with her anxiety earlier.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Shisu - September 18, 2018, 11:39 AM