Phoenix Maplewood the seventh horcrux
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian dipped his head in thank you once more. In a way, this female was now family to him. He would need to show his good side, especially if Andalusia was in a pack with wolves all related to her. He wondered if she had known, as they had been together at the Caldera pack and lived close to this Moonspear. "If I could travel with you that would be convenient," he admitted. Sebastian would have to talk to Aviana about this then. That he would be away for a bit to see Andalusia. Perhaps she would be willing to live here, if not, then he might have to move. Aviana was in good hands, or she could join him.

"It is a long story," he spoke. "We only recently decided we wanted to be mates. We were friends, that grew into something more. I thought she died, but it turned out she was only lost. Then she found me, here. At that moment, I realized that she was more than just a friend. I wanted her to be mine. My other half," as he spoke he realized how sappy that sounded. "Sorry about that," he chuckled. "But she had to return to Moonspear first, as her loyalties were there. I had mine here as their medic. We would decide later where we would go together but then the fire happened..."
Messages In This Thread
the seventh horcrux - by Alya - September 19, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - September 20, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Alya - September 23, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - September 25, 2018, 05:32 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Alya - September 26, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - September 28, 2018, 05:37 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Alya - September 30, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - October 02, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Alya - October 03, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - October 03, 2018, 03:54 PM