Duskfire Glacier The clock ticks and tocks, that means we have one less day.
12 Posts
Ooc —
She followed behind the smoky brute, paying more attention to her surroundings than when the raven led her to these lands. She'd been more than surprised to find that a group of northerners lived on the glacier - having stayed near it just because it was a glacier. 

This is your home? She nearly asked as they drew near the borders - enabling her to see the glacier and all its beauty - though she bit her tongue. Surely, the rhetorical question would seem stupid. 

"It's beautiful," she breathed softly to complete her thought, accidentally slipping into her mother tongue. Amka's sunflower gaze shifted to Steele briefly, offering a small smile though he wouldn't understand the words. 

The Eshevak was tempted to shoot Steele a deadpan look as he warned her not to cross (she knew better than that), but thought better of this idea and simply nodded, choosing to remain on her feet. 

Her molten pair of optics scanned the far horizon, watching for the wolves Steele had called for, as her ears flattened nervously in wait. 
"Are you insane like me, been in pain like me?

Are you deranged like me, strange like me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: The clock ticks and tocks, that means we have one less day. - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 11:26 AM