Firestone Hot Springs Just my type of fun
Wheeee~ Whooooo~ WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO-!
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X

Through the steam and brash heat, the yearling stumbled over the heated stones and other debris that littered the floor of the hot place. She swore she had seen him in the fog of this place...he was here! Had to be! His scent was here, but it seemed to confuse her even more. The heat kept it clung to the rocks, swimming all waound her. There was another wolf here too, and Arana couldn't locate them either! 
"Siqsa!
The bark erupted from the golden girl as emerald eyes locked onto what seemed like the shape of her brother. Was it him? Rushing forward, the fae threw herself in the general direction of what she thought was her brother.

ѕoмeтιмeѕ, everyвody Needs нelp. тнαт doeѕɴ'т мeαɴ тнey'll тell yoυ, ѕιlly.

[Image: goldfeather.png]
~

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton was really excited to be back because Milton really liked the Teekon Wilds. They were his favorite place to stay because they were so pretty and they had so many wolves there and they were all pretty friendly to him even though they didn't know him very well. He had to go away for a while but he was back and it was so good to be back because he thought the Teekon Wilds would be the perfect new home for him.

Milton walked and danced a little bit. He looked at things with his hot hot pink orbs and he wondered if his good friend Tina would ever come back to see him. He missed her a lot. He loved her and he wanted to find food for her again. Milton almost ran into a stranger while he walked because he was too busy thinking about Tina. He saw the other wolf and he smiled a wolf smile. “OH! HI! I'm Meltin' Milton who are you?”

Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Wheeee~ Whooooo~ WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO-!
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Arana paused her leap, digging pads into the ground to slow her momentum. Wow, that was definitely not her brother!

"Hi! Hey there! Nice to meet you, Milton! I'm Arana Aspen; have you seen my brother?" She hadn't seen any other wolf around, and intially thought this was her brother; how extremely wrong she was! He was a complete opposite of the yearling, where she was all golden with green eyes, this guy here was all black with pink eyes. How about that? 

"Your eyes are really cool", she admitted with a smile and a wag of her sunlit banner. Reaching her nose forward, she aimed to sniff him and see what she could learn of him. The Angel sincerely hoped he wouldn't mind, and with it, she swished her tail happily.

ѕoмeтιмeѕ, everyвody Needs нelp. тнαт doeѕɴ'т мeαɴ тнey'll тell yoυ, ѕιlly.

[Image: goldfeather.png]
~

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365

Wow! That wolf almost jumped right on him! Milton's hot hot pink eyes were really wide and he backed up to make sure that she wouldn't smack right into his nose because that would hurt him and her and he wasn't interested in hurting a pretty girl. She was so fast and she was able to stop herself from crashing. Milton was so impressed with that. Wow she was cool. He smiled at her and his teeth showed because his smile was really wide.

“Hi Arana! Wow that's such a pretty name. I really like you. Your fur is so cool. I've never seen someone who was gold. I wish I was gold. I'm just normal I think.” Milton wagged his tail so hard when she got close to him to sniff him. He sniffed her back and he got excited. It was hard to hold still when he was so excited. He wiggled his butt and sniffed her and let her sniff him so she could see that he was so nice. “Does your brother look like you? I have only seen you so far. I used to live here and I had to leave but now I'm back. and I'm looking for my friend Tina! She's so pretty.” GOSH HE MISSED TINA!

“You think my eyes are pretty? Oh my gosh you are so nice. Would you like to be my friend???”
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice.