Gilded Bay you pinned me with your black sphere eyes
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
hope u don't mind me <3

originally, dalia had strayed from the ocean. it was too familiar, and she wanted to test her limits and push her boundaries-- as all birds leaving the nest do. but it was attractive to her, safe too, she felt comfortable along it. so, when she reached a mountain range, she turned back north and began to travel along the coast once more.

typically, her traveling brought her little. she hunted mostly crabs and, when closer inland, small game. it was more abundant and easier to catch than a deer(or something like) and dalia knew better than to be a picky eater. today, the ocean brought her everything it always did... 

and a wolf. 

she spotted him, a dark fellow around her age, his face with such peculiar markings... dalia almost couldn't help but stare. briefly, she was reminded of her encounter with drogon and his companion-- the pair that maimed her mother. her anxiety peaked, but only briefly-- dalia was not afraid. 

as he left the water, dalia took a few curious steps towards him, a foot pressed to her chest as she debated taking a final step forwards. her seafoam eyes observed him quietly, and after a few moments, she chuffed softly.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 04, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 04, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 05, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 05, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 09, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 09, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:19 AM