Gilded Bay you pinned me with your black sphere eyes
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
and captivate her he did. his stare was, quite intensely, burning, and it was so much stronger than her sweet, cool, gaze, and so her own will to look elsewhere was easily overtaken. he held her gaze, thinking, and dalia used the time to search his eyes, his expression. how different he was from every wolf she'd ever met. perhaps, if anyone, she could compare his solemnness to that of her commander, but heda was never this intense. 

dalia quite liked the difference. 

his story was meaningful. neither portia nor dio (from her memory) had ever told her an origin story so touching. she couldn't say heartwarming, necessarily, but something about returning to your parents homeland to continue what they starting was, in fact, touching. dalia felt sour, briefly, remembering she herself could never have that sort of pull back to drageda anyhow. her time there was cut shut-- indefinitely. 

"that's quite the beckoning," dalia purled, her eyes glimmering, "i'm sure you'll find the land." mostly because the coast was not so hard to navigate. there was up and there was down, beyond cliffs and cliffs. and ford seemed so sure of his father-- who was dalia to doubt him?
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 04, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 04, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 05, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 05, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 06, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 08, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 09, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Dalia - October 09, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: you pinned me with your black sphere eyes - by Ford - October 10, 2018, 11:19 AM