Greatwater Lake Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy
33 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He had never been asked to "tell all," and he suddenly felt very put on the spot. The yearling choked on his words a few moments, fumbling them around until he found the right ones.

Well, you already know my name's Whiskers—I mean Whisker!—so that's out of the way. I was born and raised my my mom and pop in a little forest about three days travel from here. It isn't much, really, but they're happy there. Been living there for years, I reckon. I have a brother and a sister, and we're the first litter my parents have had. One day I decided to strike out on my own, kissed all their heads goodbye, and here I am!

Whisker did not have an exceptional story. It was run of the mill, but he was pretty sure that was preferred after some of the strife he had heard about in the short time it took him to get from home to here. He was hoping for a nice quiet life like his own parents had.

What about you? What's your life story? He leaned in, golden eyes bright and ready to drink in whatever information she threw at him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy - by RIP Whisker - November 01, 2018, 08:13 AM