Greatwater Lake Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy
33 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Well that really put a wrench in things. Why did it matter how old he was, anyway?! He was old enough, he thought, and she didn't look that old, either. He was suddenly now even more bound and determined to prove that he was a good—perhaps even the best—candidate for her consideration. Her apologetic smile made it hurt all the worse, and he felt like he was being talked down to now. Still, he resolved not to let this show to her, lest she hold it against him. Surely a silly thing like age wouldn't completely disqualify him from her list of suitors.

For her next question, she asked of providence, a word he had encountered only once or twice before. Thankfully for him, he recalled the meaning of it and had an answer ready in a matter of seconds. I believe it is providence which brought me to you, he replied with a charming grin. Whisker's tail thumped the ground behind him, clearly thinking himself quite clever with this answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy - by RIP Whisker - November 05, 2018, 03:27 PM