Shadewood hella raw
53 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So it did seem like she'd gone too far, though it wasn't like the other side of the mountains had given her much luck.  I'm looking for where I might find more packs, wherever that is.  Sigh.  I haven't had great luck finding wolves that could give me the lay of the land.  It makes it hard to find out anything when they're odd ducks or not paying attention to the world around them.  How else could her luck have been explained?  She saw them but sometimes didn't get a response, or they were just weird.  Maybe her brain had just tripped over itself earlier -- this guy didn't seem too weird.  More like she was expecting in fact.  Now why hadn't someone like him shown up before?

But despite her ill luck, Skydance had to sort of keep some sense of humor about the whole thing or she'd go nuts.  She pirouetted, faux-examining herself as she did so, Unless you happen to see a sign telling everyone to ignore me, in which case I need it removed.  She stopped with a catlike final flick of her tail.
Messages In This Thread
hella raw - by Tegan - October 07, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: hella raw - by Skydance - October 08, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: hella raw - by Tegan - October 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hella raw - by Skydance - October 09, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: hella raw - by Tegan - October 09, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: hella raw - by Skydance - October 09, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: hella raw - by Tegan - October 14, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: hella raw - by Skydance - October 24, 2018, 12:48 AM