Serpent Lake and the sea was a reminder
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She never met another figure that ended with the same shy attitude as she normally does. Perhaps not shy, but meek? She couldn't figure out what to describe him, but felt relieved by his actions. All the wolves Shisu met were, rough, or they were regal that she couldn't help but admire them. She felt a tinge of ease and excitment knowing that there was an actual wolf, that was neither. Though as she too was embarassed, she looked up quickly in curiosity before shuffling back onto glancing at no where, "I-I," oh gosh.

"I didnt... E-Expect it either... I-Its, nice." She fumbled and mumbled through her words, feeling a rush of heat crawl up. Shisu was glad she was in water, or she would feel sweaty and hot from this encounter. Especially one so, awkward.

But being in the Blackfeather Woods were all wolves were stoic, she felt glad at the change of pace. Shisu twitched her ears, and accidently raised her voice, taking the initiative, "U-Uhm! I'm, Shisu... Shisu Marisol Beliveau." Though she still couldnt lift her silver head and kept blue eyes locked at the water, feeling a bit red from her high-pitched introduction.
Messages In This Thread
and the sea was a reminder - by Shisu - October 09, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Lucca - October 11, 2018, 06:12 AM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Shisu - October 11, 2018, 06:29 AM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Lucca - October 11, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Shisu - October 11, 2018, 07:01 AM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Lucca - October 11, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Shisu - October 12, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Lucca - October 13, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Shisu - October 14, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Lucca - November 02, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: and the sea was a reminder - by Shisu - November 09, 2018, 10:47 PM