Phoenix Maplewood theatre mix
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana wasn't worried at all that Desdemona would do anything but pull her weight. She had shown that over the past several weeks, without question. She had no doubt the other woman was dedicated to the pack. It seemed she didn't like to talk about herself much, but the temporary leader couldn't fault her for that. Some wolves were just more private than others. I'm glad to hear you're doing well, she responded. 

She smiled as Desdemona voiced her thankfulness. Oh, trust me, we're very thankful to have you in these trying times, she said earnestly. The pack has been through a lot lately, and I'm glad to have members like you on board. Without her, Aviana was sure she'd need two other wolves to patrol just to keep up with what she was doing. 

She wanted to ask more personal questions, namely about her past, but Aviana refrained from voicing them. Desdemona might not be one to trust and open up right away, and Avi didn't want to push her. Well, I will continue on. Let me know if you need anything, she said with a soft smile. If there was nothing else, Aviana was going to head back to Faye.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
theatre mix - by RIP Desdemona - October 16, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: theatre mix - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: theatre mix - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: theatre mix - by Aviana - October 18, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: theatre mix - by RIP Desdemona - October 19, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: theatre mix - by Aviana - October 26, 2018, 07:27 AM
RE: theatre mix - by RIP Desdemona - October 28, 2018, 08:33 PM