Hushed Willows Celoso
38 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Joining 
She traveled far as she reentered teekon. The female was not well equipped to handle the upcoming winter on her own and debated heavily on joining a pack. But who would want a wolf who knew little to none of their native language, only enough to get her by day by day. 

Regardless of that fact, Catalina ventured close to a packs territory or a t least what she assumed was a pack. The territory had surely had been marked by some wolf. She let out a howl announcing her presence amd sat in silence and awaited someone.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
sorry this took me so long to get to!

The howl took her by some surprise; she didn't know why. It was to be expected, right? Then again, at Broken Boulder, their border had allowed coming and going without signaling arrival or departure. But wolves had still called, right?

Lily scrambled to gather her jumbled thoughts as she trotted toward the sound, bouncing slightly on her toes. She pulled to a halt before the pretty girl, pleased to see a new face. She seemed nice enough, and obviously respectful of Elysium's claim to the woods. What was her business here?

"Hallo, there," she told the agouti, grinning. "Welcome to Elysium. What can I help you with?"
38 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Catalina heard the female address her and she lowered her head out of respect. "Is this pack?" She tried her hardest to speak there language as best she could. "Language not known well." She said hoping that would clear up confusion if any.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Well, for not speaking the language, she did a pretty good job, Lily thought. The blackbird gave her a charming smile, shaking her head. It's all right, she insisted, Yes, this is a pack, I suppose--a sanctuary. Elysium.

She cocked her head, giving the woman a brief once-over before speaking again. What's your name? she asked sweetly. She thought that was an easy enough question to comprehend and answer; she could always amend it if there were complications. Lily was woefully short on experience with foreign-tongued individuals.
38 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Catalina knew of the word yes and no and her tail wagged with delight. "My name Catalina" She stated vaguely, she hoped one day she'd know their language enough to hold an actual conversation with a wolf for once.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
That's a pretty name, Lily responded. I'm Lily. Nice to meet you, Catalina. It sounded like something out of a fairy tale, a story her parents would have spun. Now here was a princess from a faraway land, in the flesh. Kind of intimidating, if Lily were to step into the mindset of a young girl once more. As it was, she was one of the leaders here; she couldn't just, you know, fold under childhood awes.

Do you need a place to stay? she asked, wondering about the woman's initial question. That was usually the case, when someone just showed up on the borders and asked about the pack. Still, she'd like to hear it from her. You're welcome to, of course. I can show you around and find you a den.