Moonspear It feels like one of those nights
149 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
[Image: JXSIu0n.jpg]
Good, good, he responds softly, the slightest of smiles touching his muzzle. It fades rather quickly, though, when he realizes that he will have to be the one to speak first. She does not inquire--why should she? This was his mess to clean up. He glances away, face sheepish, before turning his sapphire gaze back to hers.

I owe you an apology, Llewellyn rumbles, tail swishing slowly, a little awkwardly, behind him. His nerves rarely show through his cool, steely exterior--but they do now. I gave you a false name because my own name is infamous, in my homeland. I did not know you well enough, did not trust you well enough, to risk giving it away.

He realizes how ugly this sounds, though hopefully she can understand. Right? What would she have done, in his paws? A distant cousin of mine led a rebellion and killed my parents, the king and queen, along with all wolves loyal to us, he continues. She might as well have the full story, to gain some context. By the grace of God, I managed to escape. But there is no doubt in my mind that they are looking for me.

Llewellyn sighs, dipping his head. I gave my true name to Moonspear; how could I establish my place here on a lie? I should have done the same for you. I am sorry, Speedy. For the first time in a long time, he feels shame. Damn the woman.
Messages In This Thread
It feels like one of those nights - by Speedy - October 23, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: It feels like one of those nights - by Llewellyn - October 28, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: It feels like one of those nights - by Speedy - October 31, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: It feels like one of those nights - by Llewellyn - November 02, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: It feels like one of those nights - by Speedy - November 07, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: It feels like one of those nights - by Llewellyn - November 09, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: It feels like one of those nights - by Speedy - November 12, 2018, 11:21 PM