Jade Fern Grove i am a poet and I’m a little nervous but I can’t show it
8 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Kechik maybe had been rushed with his decision. He met Alarian mere minutes ago and already he was hoping to join his pack. But honestly, any pack he chose he would be amongst strangers. At least this way he’d have an acquaintance. His crystal gaze widened and his tail began to wag when Alarian offered to take him. Really?! Thanks so much! I appreciate it, he said with his usual abundance of sincerity. He started to walk closer to Alarian, with more confidence in his bouncy step. 

He paused when a thought popped into his head, what if this Valette didn’t like coywolves? Some he met had been pretty rude to guys like him, he wanted to avoid a conflict like that as best he could. They won’t mind that I’m half- coyote right, that’s not a thing? he asked, sort of reluctant to share this fact. He especially didn’t want Alarian to turn on him, not when he’d already decided that Alarian was hot and kind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a poet and I’m a little nervous but I can’t show it - by Kechik - November 04, 2018, 10:27 AM