Heron Lake Plateau Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me
97 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Owen was sort of getting used to the smell... or at the very least, the other oddnesses and stories his fellow pup was sharing were distracting him, somewhat. Owen tucked his own ivory paws in under his chest and felt like his eyeballs were about to pop out of his head, as long and widely as they were riveted to Tywyll's face. There was a certain fascination, too, to the black pup's current state... Owen absolutely had not previously realized that a person could actually get just that dirty.

Whoooaahhh, breathed the younger wolf. Birds?! Birds! Owen liked to think he knew a thing or two about birds, having had a couple of little run-ins with them by now, some of them more traumatizing than other of course. He was in complete sympathy with Tywyll now though, as his vivid young imagination took off on its own flights of fancy speculating what might have occurred to get Tywyll into such a state. Probably he'd been picked up and carried off by some bird before he was able to fight his way free, falling back down to the earth from a height of a kajillion pawlengths and only just barely managing to make it back to the home Plateau! No wonder Owen hadn't seen much of his fellow boypup of late. The best worst, or the worst best? Yeah. Um. ...So you got away from them though, right, and...sheesh. What's your Mom gonna say when she sees your fur, dude?! Wow. Owen's nose had just caught a fresh wafting of the stench on a little lick of a passing breeze, and wrinkled itself into a tighter scrunch in fascinated revulsion. I thought I'd seen pups get the bath of their lives before, but...seriously! Whoah! Okay, it was starting to get less bearable again now, as the intermingling garbage smorgasboard of scents were pooling here all together. Seriously, what if you— like— rolled around a little, maybe, on the scratchier stems of some of these plants, here. Maybe that would scrub you off a little, dude, because... seriously. Whoah. Words really were failing him at the moment to encompass just how bad Tywyll smelled. Just how long had it been since the kid last had a bath?!
Messages In This Thread
Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Tye - November 03, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Tye - November 03, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Tiptoe Thru' the Tulips with Me - by Owen - November 03, 2018, 11:02 PM