Blacktail Deer Plateau Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
She threw herself forward with the agility of a fox  and the power of a lioness. It seemed as though the taunt worked more on him than it did her as her retorts caught him completely off guard. She latched onto the top of his already exposed scruff, as he couldn’t defend the already weakened area, and he braved himself for the pain as it came. This however, was much more smarting, as old wounds from Flicker, reopened and threatened to bleed anew. 

From under set the light weight of the heathen wench, he couldn't pull himself free or tossing her off. Barely anything could be done about the grip she had on him, and tossing her off would have furthered the damage. But what mattered was that he rid himself of her. 

“Teasing, my ass. You clearly snapped, and whether you believe it or not, respect is earned in my eyes. Now if y’all wanna cast me out for it, fine. But simply demanding respect for seniority is bullshit.”

Though she was a light weight, her grip was on a weak spot of his. Yet he knew if he wanted to be free enough for anything, he’d have to do what he had done to Flicker, and buck her off. He was gifted with broad shoulders enough, as it was. So with hinds braced, the violent bastard snaked his weight from his rear to his front, threw his front up, and tried to free himself from a strangely expert grip.

”Alphas are duels given their respect, because they fucking worked hard for it. But you, I don’t know, nor did you welcome me in this damn pack. So in all reality, you ain’t shit to me.” 

But it that was what they were trying to bring into him, weren’t they? To bring him from his rogue ways and instill some semblance of peace into him? 

Ruenna’s words echoed through him, conflicting with not only his thoughts, but his intake of this situation. Much more could have been done to prevent this, but as it was natural to him, the Devil only fanned the flames.
rolled 1
Siqsa- 41
Minori- 49
[/ooc]

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose. - by Siqsa - November 08, 2018, 09:39 AM