Blacktail Deer Plateau Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Damn those bites hurt. And almost on an instinctive whim, he cursed her. “Sudas sosera“ they scalded the air with a vengeful sear. “Who even said I hated your ass?! You wanna y’all about knowing differences; you’ll know when I hate you - you won’t be breathing.” Snarls rolled from the deep caverns of a heavy chest, only amplifying more with her weight atop him. He was having the damndest time trying to get her off of him, and moments before she fell from him, she inserted another attempt at a lesson. Incredulous, he chortled out a laugh through the hell she was delivering into his pained nape. “Fuck me! Out of all things you think, some blood spray set you off? That shit wasn’t even on purpose! Liri got some too, but you think I’d go outta my way to get blood on her? The fuck’s in your head?

Finally she came free, landing further from him as she got herself out of immediate vicinity. No matter to him; he was gonna smash her ass. Being big came with perks. “Yea I didn’t sit the rabbit down,“ he agreed. Charging up the tension in his haunches and delivering it in a clear swift to the front of his body, he launched forward, a steam engine train, head down, barreling directly for her. “Because I don’t even know your goddamn name!

rolled 4
Siq: 33
Min: 45

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose. - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 02:07 PM