Blacktail Deer Plateau Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
In all essence, he was in pain. And through pain, he listened a bit more, sometimes. Sometimes, it was a bit less. Usually he won through force. That was when he listened less, as he felt no need to hear the loser’s point of view. But he was losing to this skank

Well, doesn’t suit me when your ripping my goddamn ears off, now does it?!“ 

What were they even fighting for, at this point? It sounded less and less about hierarchy, and more and more like a sibling’s quarrel. His face was wrenched into her neck, angle terrible as his neck protested the slope. Unable to reach that jugular, gangs nipped near helplessly by the front of her charcoal shoulders, landing none of the attempts. 

Shoveling her off with the stroke of strength that he had left, he panted furiously. Blood dripped a pretty red river from both shoulders as he snarled his outrage at the smaller, quicker, and obviously lucky woman before him. “I don’t even want to know your name, now.

His petty ass.

[ooc]Rolled a 1
Siq: 26
Min: 44

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose. - by Siqsa - November 09, 2018, 04:01 PM