Blacktail Deer Plateau Hired a construction crew, 'cause it's hell on the engine.
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Okay! I'm not used to PPing, but it's worth a shot. (Plus I trust you, lmao. ♥) Let me know if anything needs changing!

Corvus thrashed his head to cause more damage with the hold he had once Kavik released his grip. However, the bearish alpha reared himself in an ursine manner before Corvus could regain his footing, and he did not release his grip in time to prevent his balance from being thrown off. He fell to the ground on his back, feeling the wind escape from his lungs upon impact. Kavik was soon atop him, sizable dark form blocking out the sun like an eclipse. His paws weighed down heavily on his chest, making movement and breathing alike difficult.

Thinking fast, the mercenary aimed a bite for Kavik's leg again, attacking the same one as before to weaken it further. His jaws clamped around his opponent's wrist and increased their pressure threateningly around the joint while his hind legs kicked at the man's nether region for good measure. Though at a disadvantage, he knew how to persuade an opponent to forfeit the upper hand by causing enough pain. Once Kavik presumably backed off, Corvus would finally get back on all four feet, on the defensive for the attack Kavik was ready to dish ot next.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hired a construction crew, 'cause it's hell on the engine. - by Corvus - November 29, 2018, 12:36 PM