Sea Lion Shores mommy's alright, daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
*coughs* i hadda do it

more or less she knows she will remain by govinda, for the time being. still the same selfish, silly girl then, letting herself drift from man to man. what is that saying? third time's the charm. at least govinda has not made any designs on her yet, nor, truly, even asked of her to stay. no, hamartia made that decision on her own and she will stand by it. 

there is something alluring about govinda that makes her want to.

she has not thought to travel up the coast for some time, too afraid of what unbidden histories she might encounter. the farther from her own past she stays the better. today though some unknown force calls to her, urges her to travel; well, so long as she keeps hugging the shore, surely it will be fine. 

or so she thinks, but suddenly the lonely shore is filled by warm oak brown, all she can see. frozen suddenly, hamartia feels her legs tense. she could run; she could turn and make her way back as she came, back to the coconut groves and govinda and her pretty fantasy of starting over new. of course, how could she have forgotten, she knows sif went to the island, they'd spoken of it, the last brief encounter they had. 

hamaria can't bring herself to come closer nor can she bear to leave. swallowing air she breathes, "funny, i distinctly remember being the same height as you," each word on the verge of collapse.

maybe sif won't remember her at all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mommy's alright, daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird - by Hamartia - November 14, 2018, 07:17 PM