Sea Lion Shores mommy's alright, daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

as sif begins to speak, hamartia realizes her error: not in consenting to stay with govinda, for his crimes are no worse than her own, but in letting her sister-wife reveal too much. now she can collect all of govinda's secrets, and spare him none of her own, if she chooses. this is different than with phocion, who was good, and pure, and did not deserve the weight of hamartia's history. she does not understand every word that sif reveals, but the look on her face speaks volumes enough, and so she commits each foreign name and word to memory. a reserve, of sorts.

carefully she says, "i see," her expression somber. she does not want sif to think she is taking this lightly; she just does not know her sister-wife's own harmed soul. "your aralez is still alive, then? do you know what their relationship might have been?" for sif's attacked without reason sits strangely to hamartia's mind. perhaps he did. hamartia does not know him well enough to assess, nor has she decided if she is going to reveal her knowledge to him (though should she, she wants to know as much as she can).
but you know me, i could never lay you down to sleep / i'm a prostrate paper tiger supplicating at your pretty feet
Messages In This Thread
RE: mommy's alright, daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird - by Hamartia - November 23, 2018, 10:33 AM