Gilded Bay Blow with the wind
109 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Lilia here we go!

It was windy and raining the type of wind that was bearable except for the occasional short gusts that even his large self had to focus on marching through. He found himself going past the cliffs and down some steep hills that landed him in a bay where the waves crashed on the shore in the distance but the wind was lessened by the cliffs and hills blocking it. His mocha and cream fur was plastered to his body, exposing the amount of muscle that rippled beneath his fur. The water darkened the mocha coloring around his eyes, causing the glowing silver to pop even more. Now that he wasn't freezing he shook out his pelt and began to inspect the pools of water around the bay, finding crabs and muscles, enough to fill his belly up a bit. He grabbed a crab and before the little fucker could pinch him, his jaws crushed the shell open and he worked on licking the meat away.
27 Posts
Ooc —
Away

There is a certain beauty to the dangerous, rolling ocean waves that only the most excelled swimmers would could dare to witness. There was just something about being suspended weightless in the water, how it blocked the sounds from above the waves.  She struck out from the bay as soon as she saw the thunderhead and swam out towards darker shores.

She stayed beneath the waves until the bulk of the storm had cleared and emerged an hour later soaked upon the frigid sands.

She saw him as she trailed on the way home and paused to address him until she saw him eat; with regards to how food aggressive some men could be, she gave him a wide berth as she passed him by.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Laroche had heard the treading of paws upon the wet sand behind him and perked his ears as the continued toward him then passed. He lifted his silver gaze and was met with the pleasant sight of speckled hindquarters trotting away from him. He swallowed a mouthful of crab and licked his lips, contemplating whether or not to greet this lady. He hadn't been around a female in quite some time, especially not such a fine beauty like this one looked to be. Quickly he grabbed one of the open muscles and trotted after her, issuing a rough chuff to grab her attention. He stood still then, standing tall and dropped the muscle putting a paw on it. "As much as I'd like to keep watching you walk away, I wanted to know if...maybe you'd be up for a chat with a lonely stranger over dinner?" he went right into flirting, his signature grin spreading across his maw in a flash of teeth.

"My name is.... Laroche" he said, surprised when he hesitated and almost gave his first name which was something you gave when you trusted a person or wanted them to know you were trustworthy. It was a tradition in his homeland, you went by an alternate given name and had a first given name that was a sign of close bond when given to someone. Perhaps he would go find some place to rest and get some sleep after this, he was apparently going loopy with lack of it.
27 Posts
Ooc —
Away

It is not long before he calls to her, trying to grab her attention with what he likely thinks is a witty quip about her behind.  She turns at his proposition, casting a look over her shoulders at the lone male. 

She thought first, men are so typical.  They all think themselves the finest specimen, always think themselves as more quick-witted and smooth-talking than they truly were. But she arranged her features in a moving show of flattery, ears perked as she feigned intrigue.  I would be delighted, Laroche, she tells him, now turning in full and moving towards him on those long dazzling legs.

I am Lilia, she offers, tucking her chin with coquettish grace.  Thank you very much.
109 Posts
Ooc —
He had actually cursed himself moments after he had spoken. What a way to speak to a lady. He tried to keep his embarrassment off of his face as she turned to face him, seeming to be interested despite his perverted and blunt initial approach to things. So...she was that type. Not much of a lady after all. Welp he could still treat her as such, he was after all normal as much of a gentleman as the situation called for. "Lilia. That is a beautiful name. It suits you, if you don't mind me saying so" he said as he walked with her back to the small pile of muscles he had worked open. "I hope you don't find me disgusting for that comment. I havent had much company in a while." he figured an apology of sorts was in order as he nudged a few muscles in her direction, offering a lopsided smile. "So...a woman of the sea. You were swimming, you must be quite strong to handle the current and drag of the waves" he complimented and waited for her to eat, his own share by his paws.
27 Posts
Ooc —
Away

she'd never been touched by a man but also never did she hide the fact that she relished male company.  she got more pleasure from the way they looked at her, talked to her, more than she would ever get from letting one inside -- at least that's what she told herself.  she would keep her purity until she fell in love ... and her eyes were much bigger than her heart.
he is quick to apologize for his unsavory comment, and she offers him a small smile.  so it has been some time since he has entertained the company of a woman? all the better to leave him wanting more. it's quite alright, she offers, but i do appreciate the apology.
 lilia surveyed the arrangement of mussels at her dainty paws, and noted how he had skilfully cracked them open. and you, sir? are you a man of the sea as well?  she picks birdlike at the dish presented to her as she converses.
109 Posts
Ooc —
At last he noticed her eyes, two different colors but both magnificent. He allowed himself to look for a moment,eyes roaming over her body for a few seconds before they dropped to the shells at his paws and then outward to sea. He wasn't sure where to look, if it was appropriate to take her beauty in or to instead focus on food and possibly look uninterested. This was one area where he was lacking, how to handle conversation and act around a lady. Luckily for him she kept the conversation going not answering his question but instead turning it on him "Not exactly. I lived in a forest that bordered the sea, we had cliffs that lead down to beaches and ocean. I did enjoy going there, the smell of the waves and sand calm me." he said with a fond smile. He wasn't quite sure what else to say, where to lead the conversation "Are you alone? I mean do you have a pack?" he asked her curiously.
27 Posts
Ooc —
Away

she looked at his brilliant silver-blues as they trailed across her becoming form and allowed her body to shrink beneath his overt probing. it did not make her uncomfortable by itself, but combined with his previous comment where he said things that should've remained fantasy worried her. she wondered if he was as bold with his touch as he was his stare; she wondered if she wanted to stick around long enough to find out.
my mother lived in a forest on the cliffs by the sea, she informs him, and as she looks at him she wonders if he is old enough to be one of the lost souls of donnelaith. it burned down, she told him -- if he confirmed his home did too, perhaps she'd question him.
he asks her if she's alone, and follows it quickly with a query of where her loyalties lie.  my brothers and i are making our claim in the bay, not far from here. she tips her head in that direction, then back to him. what about you; sir? are you? claimed?
109 Posts
Ooc —
It shook him for a moment, what she said about her home. It sounded like Arching falls and he stared at her, gaze more sharply studying her. She wasn't from his home, he'd have remembered her surely. "My home as well. Lost my father, my mother vanished. I left everyone else behind as soon as they were safe" he said his tone barely more than a murmur at the confession. He'd wanted nothing to do with those idiots, but he also wondered if one of them would grow the hell up and become a good leader. He begins to eat his share then, busying his mouth as flashes of memory plague him. Again her voice distracted him from his thoughts, a beautiful thing, and he lifted his gaze again. So she was starting a home by the Sea. He noted this fact, considering coming back if he wasn't settled in another pack by then. "I'm alone for now. Roaming to find somewhere suitable to settle down in before the worst of winter hits" he said after he finished chewing.