Coconut Grove I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
7 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
phone post

Maybe it was her loneliness that had made her miss the obvious markers that told her nose that this area had been claimed by a gathering group of canines, maybe it was the depression that had been clutching so closely to her heart, or maybe it was just her curiousity. She had nonidea what caused this recklessness, she was usually more diligent than that. The Hanako woman prided herself for her alertness, her diligence but it would seem if had faded her as she pressed her nose to the hard hairy fruit. Evennthe awarness of her surroundings had lacked in her banishment, she had not noticed the man that was approaching nor did she notice that this place mostly carried his scent.

..Stupid Aiko..

She inches closer before she opened her mouth to test the skin of said fruit, just as her teeth connected did the man speak. This startled her, causing her ballence to be thrown off as she ckutched at the hard ball. She thought maybe its hold on the mother plant would not snap like a simple petal from the stem of a flower but she was wrong. Just as he spoke about it being a fruit did the event take place. Balance wavered, she gripped the coconut just as she started to fall and it popped from its mother and sent her crashing into the sandy combination that was called the ground.  The wind was knocked out of her as she hit back first, a shaky cough-like breath came next. She was just glad she had not taken him out in her performance. Heat collected in her ears and neck from embarrasment as she straightened herself out. Pale copper eyes peered up at him with an appology but interest in his words. Finally she places the fruit between them, remembering that it sloshed inside.

"I-I beg your pardon for that scene.. I hope I am not trespassing on your land." She said as her maroon ears fell to her skull, similar colored tail swayed back and forth to show friendliness and embarrassment for her actions. "So.. this thing is a fruit, the strangest fruit I have ever encountered." her voice was gentle but slcracked with misuse. How long until the geowl fell away from her hoarse throat, loneliness was such a pitiful thing.
Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 20, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - December 01, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM