Coconut Grove I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
7 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Ah, sorry for the late reply! Phone post
His words came out of concern and shock as she landed on her back, it caused her approach towards this man to soften. She still had a chip on her shoulder, even with loneliness biting at her heart. It was her family, her pack, that casted her aside for her lesser gender, all because she wanted to break the mold that they had formed. The girl shook her head as he continued, this was his home but she was not to be harmed unless she meant harm. Then there was a joke about her harming herself.  "Fair enough, I can promise you that I mean no harm to anyone but myself." She chuckled and kept her tone rather playful, this man did not seem like the men that she grew up with. She would remain herself until he proved her otherwise.

Then the words were back to the fruit, he noted that was the last one. Well, probably the last one. This cause her carrot colored eyes to where she had fallen, sure enough, the reason it came so easily was that it's stem had shriveled and no others grew with it. "You can have it, if you wish. After all, this is your home, not mine." She nosed the hard cylinder towards the man she didn't know the name of though she was curious what was inside.

"Where are my manners.." She murmured as she dipped her brown nose to the man before her, "my name is Aiko Hanako.  May I ask yours?" she spoke softly, never removing her playful smile from her lips.
Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 20, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - December 01, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM