Coconut Grove I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
7 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
This lighthearted conversation was just what she needed, how long had it been since she could bave thos type of conversation with a man or anyone really? This man was quite cordial, had a sense of humor, and to top it all off, was quite handsome. She was really enjoying herself, even as he rolled the coconut back to her saying he was not in the mood for it. One had to be in the mood for this, this fruit? She looked down at it in confusion but that slowly turned into curiosity. How does one eat this thing anyways?

she echoed her thoughts outloud, "how does one eat this thing?" she laughed at her oen words as her gaze shifted to him as he spoke his name,  she dipped her head in respect for him providing that information. 

"A pleasure to meet you, Govinda." Her ears flattened at his question, it wasn't because she hated that he asked that question it was because it was such a sensitive subject for her. She gave a sigh before giving him what he asked for thoigh she broke their eye contact, turning her head away in sadness. " I traveled from the west, far away from here. My birth pack resides in a labrynth of trees, caves, and heavy mist." she finally looked back at him. A flash of anger entering her eyes but as fast as it appears, it disapears. "They are called The Bloodoath.. and  I am not allowed to return." She tried to smile but failed, she did not want to spoil her time with this man but speaking of them, well, it upset her. Maybe she needed to tell omeone though, would that make it less painful?
Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 20, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - December 01, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM