Fox's Glade Guess Who
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She had ventured outside the borders today after her patrol, but not too far, just to the forest that hugged the territory's norther border. It was a place she visited often, usually moving from the forested part of easthollow and continuing on past the borders like she did today.

She walked for a while before a certain male's scent made her freeze. The scent had completely faded from the territory, and so to pick it up now could only mean one thing--he was somewhere close by. She sighed in frustration. She did not want to see him. Their last conversation had ended with her broken heart and his empty promise to not give up on them. She didn't want to hear his bullshit then, and she most certainly didn't want to hear it now. She immediately began retracing her steps, hoping to make it back inside the borders before she ran into him. 

Luck was not on her side today it seemed because not even ten steps into her intended escape, there he was between the trees. She froze again, anger filling her expression. Howl. she said, her displeasure at seeing him clear in her tone. She wanted to run--get away from him and all the painful memories his face dredged up, but her feet wouldn't respond. It was for the best anyway. She was no coward.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Guess Who - by Howl - November 21, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 21, 2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 25, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Guess Who - by Howl - January 02, 2019, 12:49 AM