Silver Creek A rose, beautiful and thorny
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
I'm really hoping for @Addison

She had found a really really good batch of plants to store up for whenever they settled and marriages happened. She found raspberry leafs and wild yams which she dug up and now carried back toward her den. Both these plants increased fertility and helped keep a lady's body healthy for the season. She had learned this from an elderly woman back at the Ranch, among other uses for plants too. The roots of the yam plant also had protein and some other nutrients would be good if hunting was bad this winter. She was proud with her find, she couldn't wait to bring the plants to Emerson or Addison and explain their use, after all nothing was more important than producing healthy offspring and with these plants it was almost a guarantee!
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I hope you don't mind me instead :o

Rain, thunder, even hail hadn't gotten Prialux to change her mind. Life had been a bitch for too long and perhaps it was time to turn things around and take a good chunk of it before it was too late. She was still young and beautiful, and free of any ties so she could do as she pleased. Her parents? They could fuck themselves, they had been useless aside from giving birth to her, and it was hard thanking them even for that bit. But there was something about the Teekon Wilds that had always brought Pria back. Perhaps it was the mystery of her youth months, lost to be remembered by meaningless individuals that did no longer worry her; or maybe it was the beauty hidden beneath all the darkness and danger that ran across the land. Anyhow, Prialux was back for reasons unknown to her, and she was ready to make the world her bitch.

That was until she found herself confronted against a stranger. It didn't look scary or anything, nor was she a menace to Prialux's safety, but it was someone she did not know and that alone had always been intimidating. It was the first wolf she'd seen in days, and perhaps driven by instinct Pria stood on her way hoping to be noticed. Besides, she needed food and catching that alone was something Prialux had never been amazing at.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As she was happily waltzing back toward the main area of the territory she was stopped by a wolf in her path. She looked up with surprise and saw a complete stranger. A woman with the prettiest coloring she swore she had ever seen. She gasped and felt the familiar jealousy, eyes surveying quickly and finding that while this woman was dropdead gorgeous she was also way too thin. To be completely desirable and get a good husband you needed a womanly figure, curves and lustrous fur did wonders. Lilah had both, this woman had one. Jealousy turned to pity and her gaze remained soft, as was her voice when she spoke her tail swaying in a friendly fashion "Hello there. I'm Lilah, we havent met yet. Did Grayson welcome you in?" she asked. It was then as the breeze blew toward her that she realised this girl held no smells of Rosings and she grew wary again. What was with everyone waltzing in like they couldn't tell this area reeked like wolves? 

The realization was evident by the fact that her swaying tail stopped and hung stiffly between her legs. "You're not from here, are you? Just passing through or?.." there were so many women here already and so little men that it made things very competitive. She already had her eyes on a few options like maybe Harrison or Dash. Two widely different men...one who would make good strong pups and the other who she could imagine feeling happy with. She truly wanted Grayson, her savior and (as she considered him) friend but she knew she would never be picked for his wife. She just wasn't good enough to be more than his friend.
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Hoping she wouldn't be taken as a thief Prialux made herself smaller, tucking her tail between her legs and lowering her head with ears flat on her head as though she'd just been scolded. It seemed to work for her, for the other female quickly greeted her as though they were somehow equals. Pria allowed herself to relax a bit and wagged her tail in friendly manner. She didn't want any trouble, but she had no idea what she was even trying to achieve.

Tension drowned her eyes and found their mauve counterparts for a second as Pria realized she was within claimed territory. No I'm not from here she admitted, But please don't chase me out. I promise I'm not trouble to you or your clan, she said, feeling stupid for not paying closer attention to the many signals laid down by these wolves. In fact I was hoping I could join you... she added with a shy smile. It was foolish to think such nonsense, but Pria was sure someone would eventually find it within themselves to take a lost soul into their fold.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Aww....the other woman looked so timid and soft that Lilah instantly softened. She had no ability to accept anyone but since the area wasn't claimed...she wouldn't tell the woman to leave and wait. "I can't accept you. However you can come in, this isn't officially claimed yet. We do want it though. Whenever you're ready look for Grayson, Addison, or Emerson they can let you in" she spoke kindly, her whole demeanor softening. She wasn't sure what this woman was used to but she did want to explain Rosings a bit. "I'm Lilah. This is Rosings. A little about this...the men are the providers, they take care of us and protect us but in turn we handle medicine and teaching the young, ladylike things. Our other important job is to provide pups to whoever is chosen as our husband" she said and motioned for her to come closer, smiling and making a follow me motion with her head as she turned to walk toward the creek.

"It may sound...odd to anyone not raised this way but it's really nice. Everything is taken care of for us by the men and in turn all that is expected is we care for them and help make things a bit easier." she tried to sweeten her explanation by saying the positives, the way she thought of things. She would let Addison or someone else explain the harsher expectations.
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
She had no idea what she was getting into, but the fairer bits about their pack kindly explained by the sweet Lilah honestly sounded like heaven. Oh how badly did she want to be taken care of by a man. She had never been good at providing for herself anyway, and was by now used to depending on other, stronger wolves to support her. Wait, could she be dreaming?

Oh, that sounds marvelous, said Prialux with a soft gasp. Even when told that she would have to provide a man with children she felt at ease. What else was there for a woman to provide? I'm not very good at medicine but I can learn, she said, worried that when time came to present herself formally to the leaders they might find her lacking in abilities. I'm Prialux by the way, it is very nice meeting you, Lilah. she said politely, returning the kindness that the purple-eyed woman had shown to her since the beginning. Uhm... Would you mind taking me to them? Your leaders, I mean... she asked shyly, but for a moment she felt hopeful enough that they would show the same kindness that she couldn't wait to meet them.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
@Harrison @Emerson @Grayson good Lord im sorry for all the tags!Not tagging Addi because she's on away status

She gave a relieved smile when the woman said Rosings sounded good but glanced down at the ground as a flash of panic. One more woman that may end up taking her place. She lifted her gaze and felt a squeeze of pain. She supposed if anyone would replace her she wouldn't mind it being this sweet lady or Faeryn. Anyone but Cyclone, who she found herself holding a very strong disliking toward. She smiled as finally she got a name, just as exotically pretty as the girl herself. "Sure thing! Follow me" she said and began to lead her toward the center of the territory. Once there she sat down and called for the four leaders.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
around came grayson, with his ears pricked and nose twitching quite curiously at the broad that was with lilac. oh-- what a beautiful specimen. his pale gaze locked upon her features as he approached, only to settle upon her face when she looked at him-- he wasn't being creepy, he was just quite awestruck. yes, he silently thought, this was the type of crowd that belongs in rosings. beautiful and charming. he offered a kind smile before looking to lilah and offering a small, acknowledging nod of his head.

"hey, lilah," he greeted, and then glanced back to the newcomer, ears perked and cupped towards her as he gave more of his attention to the newcomer, "and hello, stranger." with a gentle tilt of his muzzle upwards, grayson's ears gave one single flick. he assessed her only a moment more before continuing. "my name is grayson odolf," he said, tail giving a few friendly wags, "i will soon lead this territory along with my family. how can i help you?" what manners you have, grayson.
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
And they did not disappoint. Prialux followed Lilah right to the center of the Rosings land, only to find exactly what she had been expecting. Grayson Odolf. She could almost feel the softness of his voice caressing her cheeks as he greeted her. Everything pointed that she was most likely dreaming. You've all been so kind, I'm so grateful, she said as the light of the male's gaze gleamed over her delicate features. I'm Prialux, she said softly, allowing her honey eyes to linger for a moment on the handsome male's face. Lilah here was telling me about Rosings... I was hoping I could join you Mr Odolf. I'm willing to do whatever is necessary... she explained, and a flirtatious half-smile escaped her. Aaron here was the big boss, wasn't he? There could be no harm in getting in his good side by whatever means necessary.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She happily lead the female to the center of Rosings. Prialux was so sweet and gentle, beautiful too and Lilah was absolutely certain that she would be a good fit for Rosings. Unsurprisingly Grayson showed up promptly and her tail began to wag, eyes brightening the way they did whenever he was around before she noticed how his gaze was fastened onto Pria, drinking her in. Slowly her tail stilled and she tried to keep the calm smile on her maw, though her eyes flashed with jealousy and panic for the briefest of seconds before Grayson turned and greeted her for only a second before once again he was focused on the woman she had brought here. God he was so charming, oozing it as he spoke to the female and Lilah felt as if she were an outsider intruding upon something she had no business being a part on. She probably could have handled the way Grayson swatted her presence aside, she did so every day didn't she but then Prialux spoke and Lilah caught the flirtation and had to physically stop herself from speaking. She felt betrayed for some reason and though she knew it was illogical she wanted to call the female a two faced bitch. Instead she stood up every muscle tense and nodded to them both, offering a way too bright smile "I'll leave you to it. I do hope you get to stay" she said to them both, the last bit to Prialux though she refused to look at either of them. Then she turned and made to leave, which she would unless stopped. Perhaps she would get scolded for it but she didn't want to see them oozing all over each other. She was being completely irrational, there had been no way that the beautiful miss Prialux had known her affection for Grayson but even so...the girl had been so sweet and nice and maybe they could have been friends but now? nuh uh. no way.
oof. SCUSE her. this will be my last post unless icly stopped!
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
cackling at ant writing aaron instead of grayson hehe... ALSO at lilah being jealous omg

whatever was necessary

ah, grayson felt a gentle chill run down his spine. this was his type of lady. she had the look, oh most certainly, but she sang his song. lilah's jealousy went entirely overlooked, and only when she excused herself did grayson moved to pay her any attention. his ears pressed forwards and he nodded, sharing with her a gentle smile. "thank you, lilah," he returned, and turned back to the named prialux with a newfound curiosity. 

he held his composure, but he yearned to test the waters... to take from her what women were so good at giving. but, that was not the way of a leader-- not the way of an alpha. so he bit his tongue. 

"you can call me grayson," he began, finding the casual note between them a good starting point, "and we have room within our ranks for you... if you'd just tell me what it is you do." his pale eyes flashed, a test of answer. she seemed to check all his boxes thus far, he could only hope she continued to fill the mould he so desperately wished she'd squeeze inside of.
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
omygod I didn't even realize LMAO
also I love Lilah's reaction. Priceless. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Sweet honey whiskey poured from Grayson's lips as his eyes, like bees, circled around Prialux as though she was a blooming flower full of pollen. She liked it, she felt right on the spot and she liked it. And the illusion barely even flickered when Lilah excused herself away from the conversation and Grayson's eyes broke contact for the briefest of seconds.

Her eyes, golden butterflies, flirted casually with Grayson's smile and stole a glance of his pale glare here and there. She couldn't stop smiling, it was alluring to be looked at in such a manner.

Well... That depends on many things, wouldn't you say? she answered coolly, looking away. Lilah was very kind to offer helping me learn about herbs, I'm a fast learner... And well, I'd say I'm great with pups but I doubt you have such yet. Although nothing is really out of possibility. She said, stealing a glance with a suggestive half smile. It all depends... she continued softly, ... In what you need me to do. Or what you want. her voice was a whisper by the last word, and slowly she had moved closer to him so only he could hear.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
actually, it didn't depend. grayson knew what he wanted the women of his pack to do-- it was very simple. but he let her run with whatever she was saying, she had his full attention and he wouldn't dare interrupt her. her own golden gaze flickered to his, a daring act coming from a woman, but he let it happen, intent on hearing her out fully. 

she was perfect. oh, grayson couldn't believe his luck. a beautiful woman, a trophy he would hold on his shoulder, wandered so helplessly into his arms. she was soft-spoken, light-coated, and kind. but, most importantly, she was submissive. she would give herself to him here and now to prove her loyalty to him. grayson knew it, and he'd take from her what she so willingly offered. later, he would of course condemn her for having such loose morals-- women were so easily fallen to lust, such sluts-- but now, it tied too easily into his own desire. grayson drank in her words and gave a gentle chuff of amusement. 

she'd moved closer, just close enough to whisper to sweetly to him. a secret meant for him and him only. "the season for pups is coming soon," came his reply, and then he so darlingly moved to pull his teeth so gently through the fur along her check, just to press his nose to the base of her ear. he almost spoke again, but he waited first to see what she'd say to his boldness.
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The bait had worked, and while Prialux knew that catching the man's eye was one big step ahead there was still nothing certain. She needed to wok on him, reel him in until he was helplessly stuck in her sweet honey, so honey she gave.

He whispered to her ear, and his teeth ran gently through the soft fur of her cheeks. The maiden smiles, letting out a whimsy chuckle and wonders Do you believe in fate? she purrs, and gasps when he presses his nose right on the sweet spot. She feels her muscles tighten, she hadn't felt such proximity, such desire, in her lifetime. Grayson Odolf was a true masterpiece, from his silver eyes digging to the core of you, to his tight musculature, surely carved by the angels themselves. She could only hope that it was her who managed to tighten the rope around him, and not the other way around.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she fell. 

if she thought that it would be him to fall into her web then she was sorely mistaken, but grayson would always have that upper-hand, so it didn't matter. she would fall for him just as every woman did, and to him would she be completely devoted to. it did not matter how today went, it would happen eventually. it always did. 

"i do," he purred gently into her ear, pulling away now that he was positive he'd had her in his reigns. that was all he'd give her, for it was a lie. grayson did not believe in fate, he believed in himself, and he was plenty capable. "come, i will get you settled, prialux," he said sweetly, urging her to follow after him with a grand sweep of his tail.
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
His words, purred into her ear felt like hot chocolate in a cold morning. He was a wizard of words, a master of seduction, and for as much as Prialux liked to believe it was her claws that had trapped him the truth was a hazy disappointment. She leaned in for more, allowing her fur to caress his own, but she had leaned too far right when Grayson pulled away from her and almost lost her balance. She collected herself to snap back to reality, and rose to take delicate steps behind Grayson's strong haunches. 'Damn, that's what you call an ass'
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
and so he led her forwards, proud of his newest addition to his collection of beautiful ladies. this one, he deemed, was certainly the most attractive. his prize possession. and his alone. into the territory they went, where grayson would show her all there was to know about the territory -- and then some.