Ouroboros Spine i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
well, one of the goats had taken to his howling; rannveig knew this because it kept inching closer. it probably wanted to close the distance so it could really experience the mellifluous rapture that was rannveig's nonpareil singing ability.. maybe it even wanted an autograph?

except, when he really looked, he realized it wasn't a goat at all (no flat, stupid eyes, see). it was a wolf -- female, alone on a dangerous cliff, and clearly confused!! his women-saving senses tingled in alarm. alert! alert! alert! she was going to fall off of the mountainside!

nevermind that she knew exactly what she was doing, and rannveig was just too stupid to notice.

he slowed his song to a low note, and then clapped his jaws shut in a cheeky grin. "hey! you're spooking my audience." he joked, unaware she had hoped he would somehow mind-read (rannveig, read???) that she was hoping he'd provide her dinner as well as a show. nope, not rannveig - there had to be certain nightly romps promised before he paid out like that.

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Savannah - November 27, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - November 27, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Savannah - November 28, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: i think i'm dumb, but maybe i'm just happy - by Rannveig - December 05, 2018, 09:59 PM