Ocean's Breath Plateau a man after midnight
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
All Welcome 

Okay, so he wasn't exactly skilled with directions - or keeping his plans straight in his head - because he'd meant to go off and find this Morningside place, but got waylwayed by the mountains and then the valley, until he had extricated himself from the entirety of it, finding himself upon the beach again. Except it wasn't really a beach ā€” it was a plateau. There was sand in the lower areas but Dingo wasn't about to venture any closer to the sea than he'd need to. He was hastily trying to outrunt he onset of winter (which was a statistical impossibility) and for the time being, was scouring the plateau for something to eat. He thought he'd be able to find something to at least chew on to get the ache in his belly to abate, but no matter where he turned or how many rocks he flipped or patches of weeds he dredged through, he couldn't find much besides discarded shells and the occasional gull feather. Bleh. His luck was starting to run thin.
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
everything has just been so exhausting. all she wanted was to rest. her wandering, although aimless, had lead her to interesting places; full of new experiences-- but it was all too overwhelming for her. she couldn't help but desperately want a break, longing silently as her mind ruminates of times long before she was born. a silent plea, a desperate wish, a ghost of who-- no, what she once used to be. an all-powerful dragon, a goddess & bringer of storms, her horns golden, glistening as her core which held her heart beats visibly in her chest-- liquid gold pouring out of her body. she'd give anything to go back. back to the sky, the clouds, the rumble of thunder and cracks of lightning. amatsu was the embodiment of these things-- they were home, to her, and nothing could make her feel quite the same way she did in the calm before the storm.

amlbing amongst the plateau, what seemed to be a flat piece of land decieves the beholder heavily at first glance. the further you go in, the more of a tiny jungle it feels like. all this thinking filled her with emptiness, a hollow in her chest where her heart should be, but isn't. amatsu continued to pad amongst the beach, a salty yet cool wind bristling her fur-- as she came across a very... interesting sight, for lack of a better word. from a safe distance, she observed an orange wolf scouring various areas of the plateau for... something. probably food, although he was looking in all the wrong spots; he'd never find anything above the ground-- underneath is where the real treasure lies. her body began to shake, an unfortunate reaction she could not control. she rumbled amongst the bushes, observing the male for a little longer. maybe he'd figure it out.
怌 ā˜† a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h iĀ  怍
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.