Sunbeam Lair just dance like you're disappointed in the world
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal hadn't been expecting company - for some reason, she'd never thought that a sane wolf would journey over mountains and still be able to find the cavern. the cavern which she'd declared to be her home approximately a day ago when she'd flung herself in, too tired to go on anymore and found it to be a more than suitable shelter, made much more suitable by the glaring absence of wolf scents. but then again, the newcomer didn't look too sane to her.

"hey," saarthal shuffled forward from the shadows with a tilt of her head and a tentative smile. it wasn't that she'd particularly wanted to talk to the stranger - she'd just been afraid that if he found her sneaking in the shadows later on (if he couldn't find what he was looking for and kept sniffing around) that he'll maul her for being a stalkerish creep. nah. no, thanks. that wasn't really on her to-do list for christmas or maybe in this case the things-i-want-done-to-me list (which, actually, had a surprising number of things on it).
Messages In This Thread
RE: just dance like you're disappointed in the world - by Saarthal - December 07, 2018, 08:48 AM