Sunbeam Lair just dance like you're disappointed in the world
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
asdfghjk <33

the boy seemed nervous which was decidedly strange because saarthal thought that if anyone had the right to be nervous, it should be her. cornered in a cavern by a scarred, somewhat pretty, presumably one-eyed man - it was the stuff of everyone's nightmares. well...maybe not everyone - she did have a dream once which ran along the lines of this current situation except the scarred boy was a scarred girl, and the scarred girl was really goddamn cute and badass and into her (which never happened in real life) and the dream then proceeded to go down a very steamy, very hot route. saarth doubted this was going to happen in real life, but at this stage - she wouldn't be surprised if it did. her life had already descended into some fucked up road, it wouldn't make much of a difference if she did end up fucking a random man in a random cavern. 

"you're trespassing in my house," saarthal deadpanned, "you're going to have to leave. unless you have the password. or food." she stared at the stranger for a second longer, wondering if her joke would have any effect on the seemingly stoic dude, before bursting into giggles - yep, she was distinctly delirious now - eyes curving into tiny crescents. she smiled. "i'm joking. although if you do have food for me, i'll give you whatever you want - i'm starving."
Messages In This Thread
RE: just dance like you're disappointed in the world - by Saarthal - December 07, 2018, 12:14 PM