Sunbeam Lair just dance like you're disappointed in the world
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal used to be the kind of girl who believed that people who did nice things and said they didn't want anything in return were genuinely people who did nice things and didn't want anything in return. but recently, her life had descended into some sort of fucked up trash tornado of fuckery and as a result, saarthal no longer had that pure, crystalline view of humanity. pretty scarred boy wanted to help her? saarthal narrowed her eyes, tongue snaking out to lick her lips and prowled forward until she was but a feet away from the stranger. 

"so," she began contemplatively, "are you into me? i'm more of a girl kind of girl, you know, but i'm not averse to hooking up with dudes - if that's what you want." 

a pause. saarthal leaned back, weight shifting and jumped lightly away, a laugh light on her lips. she'll let him decide if she was joking or not and although perhaps to certain extent, she was, fundamentally saarthal really didn't mind. he seemed like a good guy, and yes, she didn't know his name but - well, he wasn't going to kill her...or mutilate her - hopefully - which was good enough for now. gods, her standards have lowered. huh. if scarred boy was a girl, maybe saarthal would've jumped her already and begged for a one night stand. damn

well, maybe saarthal was reading this all wrong and scarred dude was really just a nice guy wanted to help out a poor lonely stranger in a cavern. seemed unlikely, though. her experience with dudes haven't been particularly good.

"i still want the food, though."
Messages In This Thread
RE: just dance like you're disappointed in the world - by Saarthal - December 07, 2018, 05:04 PM