Heron Lake Plateau Unleash my halo.
21 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Kaala felt a sweet rush of relief that instantly softened her demeanor as Towhee confirmed her suspicions. How awkward would it have been if she hadn't been deaf? She breathed out a sigh of relief and listened with interest as Towhee explained that she was reading Kaala's lips but that X was a companion. That was even more interesting to her than if the bird was a guide, she wondered how Towhee had earned X's friendship. When Towhee pointed out the pun in Seymor's name she blinked dumbly a few times, surprised she hadn't noticed it before and then began to laugh. Once sobered up and she shook her head "No i'm one hundred percent serious. His name was Seymor, I never really noticed the irony there" she grinned and lowered her rear end to the ground "He rescued a baby fox before he went totally blind. The fox in turn became his friend and helped guide him around when his nose didn't do the job." she explained it again, trying to use less words hoping it would make things easier for Towhee. "What were those gestures?" she asked eyes lighting up with the thirst for the knowledge of things she had no clue about. She hoped that Towhee wouldn't think her rude.
Messages In This Thread
Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 13, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 30, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 30, 2018, 07:07 PM