Snowforest Taiga éphémère.
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The words falling from her lips almost undid him -- soon it would.
"That's a beautiful name." He mused idly before falling as silent as a grave. He walked beside her, eyes locked on her. Head possibly looking unnatural at the angle. Simply stared as they walked until he remembered himself and dragged his head back to his direction.
He was quiet for a few moments longer, his tongue laden on his mouth, flicking uselessly against yellowed ivories in an attempt to bring forth words.
"I-I'm not sure..." His voice, the first signs of his thoughts overwhelming his actions. Compelling him to take the bitch's head and dash it against rocks until her crying pains stopped.
The blood would coat him, his mouth, fur. His face, his paws. Soaking the ground.

He licked his maw, trying to keep his leash tight.
But he broke free.

In the next moments, he took a few steps forward and turned to face the snowflake, eyes fixated on her. Assessing her. His tail curled high above his hips, a soft grumble hinting the beginning of the tempest.
"How about we don't go to that ocean yet Aure." His eyes danced with danger, his voice guttered and hollow. Rasping. A file against wood. "Come with me," he crooned.
He stepped to her, outstretching himself to her, hoping to just touch her... clamp down on her.
His teeth clacked in emphasis of his desires.
"Crazy"Sane."
Messages In This Thread
éphémère. - by Andraste - December 16, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 17, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 17, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - December 17, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - January 08, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - January 09, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: éphémère. - by Rakk - January 11, 2019, 11:20 AM