King Elk Forest the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
it was curious that the first wolf she would meet would have been a former member of the indomitable mountain pack called moonspear; something they shared without knowing it. as for purpose, the ghoul only moved so that she did not remain in a single place for very long. she had found that a powerful weariness was all that would allow her to sleep without being consumed by the shadows in her mind. there were too many memories for a moment of peace, but she had endured as long as she could.

were it not for a sweeping gaze, the dark girl would have missed the pale stranger entirely. instead, her obsessive searching caught him in the corner of her eye. all at once, lucy froze in place and her figure stiffened dramatically. the tufted stub of her tail tucked tightly to her rear instinctively – an obvious show of fear. the ghoul did not lift her skull upward, but peered from her hunkered position. she sucked in a sharp breath of air before she had rallied herself enough not to flee.

“hello...” her voice fluttered from her mouth on battered wings – barely a strangled whisper of a sound.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
RE: the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 12:56 AM