King Elk Forest the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
the greeting was returned, and though he did not appear as though he was capable of causing her any harm, the ghoul could not help but to flinch slightly at the timbre of his vocals. she did not trust the man; she had been wronged by a man, and she had no means of forgetting such terrible acts. still, as her cosmic blue gaze roamed his figure, there was something about him that reminded her of a friend from many months before.

“yes, i'm okay,” she assured him, though her voice sounded far from confident in its delivery. “looking... for water,” lucy then provided, feeling as though she wasn't creating a very stable image of herself. then, the ghoul turned her head and peered around them at the towering trees. it seemed a safe place, and she wondered if she had inadvertently crossed into someone's territory.

with a fearful quiver, lucy fixed the man with wide blue eyes and exhaled. “d-do you... do you live here?”
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
RE: the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 12:42 PM